I will blog every Sunday, starting now! As in full text haha! Anyway my topic today is about the courses that I will apply for college. Yes I know I’m so excited to take those exams, especially the UPCAT and ACET, and seriously I’m not nervous. So here you go a lot of people are asking me what course I will take for college, and some people say that I need to take photography as my course. But NO! Para saan pa yung photography workshops/classes na tinake ko if I will take photography again?! And I believe that in photography you really don’t need some of the rules all because at the end of the day you will use your own style and break some rules. :)
Here are the courses that I will apply for college.
1. BS Social Work- Yeah supposed to be my 1st choice is Business Management, but since it’s in UPEP I searched for a better course that I can take in UP-D, because I really want my 2nd choice. And of course since I love people, I also love this course. :)
2. BA Art Studies- Yes I LOVE THIS COURSE! Not just because it’s about Arts, but it’s also a mixture of the history and entrepreneur side of Arts.
1. BA Communication Arts- First because in UP you need to choose a 2nd choice of campus, so I chose UPLB. And there you go this course because it can help me in a lot of stuff!
2. BS Agribusiness Management- Seems weird, because I know a lot of you don’t know this course, and me myself I also don’t know why I chose this course. Maybe because Agriculture Business is really a great business here in the Philippines.
1. Minor in International Business- No need for further explanation, I just want it, but not totally want HAHA WEIRD!
2. BFA Art Management- I always put my favorite course for my 2nd choice, so that if ever I don’t pass and I can still have a slot I can go to my preferred course(I hope you know what I mean.). And besides this is the version of Ateneo of BA Art Studies in UP:)
3. BA Major in Interdisciplinary Studies- The thing I want in this course is it’s about a lot of stuff haha!
4. I still don’t have any 4th choice, but maybe I’ll also go for Communication Arts(not sure). Anyway I will share this before(way back when I was a 1st year student). I really want to take-up BFA Info Design in Ateneo, seriously. But because there are a lot of blocks already, and the course is really famous I don’t want to take it na. HAHA!
So there you go it’s just 2 schools, but most probably it’s just the same for the other schools. Oh whatever, so just pray for me to pass all the entrance examinations that I will take this coming months. And God bless you all!