Flashback Friday: Singers of my Childhood
Who would have thought that I will be one of the biggest indie music lovers in this world?! But since I haven’t blogged in ages now, I don’t know maybe I will just have a “Flashback/Throwback” whatever for a while since I’m getting old, and I will really do my Video/Book review soon/once I finish what I’m currently reading.
In other news, let’s now have my Top 5(they’re actually not 5) favorite singers/bands that I always listen to when the younger me existed.
5. Toploader and The Corrs- I WILL ALWAYS BE DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT WITH THEM(if it sounded so wrong, forgive me). Yes I loved them first because of A Walk to Remember(well you know that is like the film *and its OST* that I really do worship way back 2006 or 2007), then more records and additional more and they made me love them a lot, especially when I started to listen to their other records like “Achilles Heel” and “Just About Living”.
- Another one is The Corrs, well my dad is a fan and I became a fan too. And their songs are really this beautiful that sometimes it can make you cry, and most of the time it can make you feel relieved. :)
4. The HSM Cast/ASHLEY TISDALE- Well yeah I am in love with them, LIKE YEAH. They’re also like my childhood ender.
3. Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera- Another no need for explanations for this. It’s just that they’re like the pop queens during my younger days.
2. Vanessa Carlton and Avril Lavigne and Michelle Branch and Jojo- They really are not of the same genre, but I just really love them, actually not just before, I still love their songs up until now. You know their songs can really bring me back to my childhood days. Oh the good old days!
1. Hilary Duff- Yep! She is and still is one of those people that I really do admire, and just like what I’m always saying she’s like my childhood celebrity hero. However for her songs, I know it’s really the pop type, but I really love those, and yes my favorite Hilary Duff songs are “Why Not” and “Wake Up”. Well yeah she’s really lovely.
***Sorry if this blog entry is really crappy, I was just reminiscing things for the past few days lol.***
"If you lose a moment, you might lose a lot." -Why Not by Hilary Duff
all images were googled.