Who would have thought that I will be one of the biggest indie music lovers in this world?! But since I haven’t blogged in ages now, I don’t know maybe I will just have a “Flashback/Throwback” whatever for a while since I’m getting old, and I will really do my Video/Book review soon/once I finish what I’m currently reading.
In other news, let’s now have my Top 5(they’re actually not 5) favorite singers/bands that I always listen to when the younger me existed.
5. Toploader and The Corrs- I WILL ALWAYS BE DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT WITH THEM(if it sounded so wrong, forgive me). Yes I loved them first because of A Walk to Remember(well you know that is like the film *and its OST* that I really do worship way back 2006 or 2007), then more records and additional more and they made me love them a lot, especially when I started to listen to their other records like “Achilles Heel” and “Just About Living”.
- Another one is The Corrs, well my dad is a fan and I became a fan too. And their songs are really this beautiful that sometimes it can make you cry, and most of the time it can make you feel relieved. :)
4. The HSM Cast/ASHLEY TISDALE- Well yeah I am in love with them, LIKE YEAH. They’re also like my childhood ender.
3. Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera- Another no need for explanations for this. It’s just that they’re like the pop queens during my younger days.
2. Vanessa Carlton and Avril Lavigne and Michelle Branch and Jojo- They really are not of the same genre, but I just really love them, actually not just before, I still love their songs up until now. You know their songs can really bring me back to my childhood days. Oh the good old days!
1. Hilary Duff- Yep! She is and still is one of those people that I really do admire, and just like what I’m always saying she’s like my childhood celebrity hero. However for her songs, I know it’s really the pop type, but I really love those, and yes my favorite Hilary Duff songs are “Why Not” and “Wake Up”. Well yeah she’s really lovely.
***Sorry if this blog entry is really crappy, I was just reminiscing things for the past few days lol.***
"If you lose a moment, you might lose a lot." -Why Not by Hilary Duff
all images were googled.
high school musical
Hilary Duff is actually the one I consider as my idol, my favorite celebrity/actress, my childhood’s hero and in all she is really someone I look up to. So moving on to the real thing I watched this latest film of her AGAIN, yes again I watched it for countless times already, and that movie is “Beauty and The Briefcase”. This movie is actually my 3rd or 4th all-time favorite Hilary Duff movie.
First thing I want to say is that this movie actually portrays or shows the real side of a girl, well yes okay I really hate the fact that it is the real side of a girl, where she wants to be together with his “10 out of 10 checklist man”, where all of her dreams are actually in front of her but she wants to make it complicated. Okay I’ll stop being a sexist of my own gender, but yeah it’s the truth, and that is the good thing in this movie! This movie actually showed me a different side of happy ending, because in here Lane(Hilary Duff’s character) loved a man that in the end is actually “0 out of 10 checklist man”, but what drives them together is that they love each other. And that’s the real thing! Of course yes you have to be with a man you actually dreamt of, but be realistic too! That there will always be the man(or a woman of course some guys are actually so OC with the woman they want to be with) who will change you and complete you(sounds cheesy, but true). Oh yes I’ll stop myself being a love doctor/mother/single women’s enthusiast/sexist of her on gender already, yet what I really wanted to say here is that there will always be someone who will accept you no matter what, all you have to do is to do wait for the right time while doing the right thing.
And in the end I just want to say that this movie is one of the cutest romantic-comedy movie ever!:)
Then I’ll leave you a photo of Lane and Tom(Michael McMillian) and a quote, and actually there are a lot of cool love quotes uttered by Hilary Duff in this movie, and as much as I want to share everything to all of you I can’t because there are a lot, and here’s one of her famous quotes in this movie.
"There’s no such thing as perfection. Love is for people who are realistic and smart enough to open up their heart and minds and to realize that a real relationship is the ultimate fantasy" -Lane Daniels(Hilary Duff)
Photos are all from google image.
beauty and the briefcase
- reblog hilary duff selena gomez disney whatever
- hilary duff reblog